Selasa, 17 Juni 2014

When our daughter turn into my best friend..

Dearest princess...

As years go by.. I can't hardly believe that u're turning 8 and will be on the 3rD grade soon..

I still remember how we were rushing to the hospital and had to go for a  surgery when u're just 8 months inside me.. All the pain was nothing than seeing u for the first time.. Your eyes, eye lashes, rosey cheeks are our endless discussion, until now.. 

And now, you are much more than just a daughter. You are my hand to hold, my psychologist, my best friend, a life-time teacher and partner..

We share tears and laughters, we were partner in crime from time to time, a debate partner - Yess, a helluva tough debate partner....

Being our daughter, you inherit ur father stubbornness and my straight spoken habit. Not a favorite combination, but will surely usefull someday.. :)

I admire your willingness to help me during our 'cooking' moment.. I adore your pretty glance, smiley yet comforting when i just had a rough day at work.. I love your massaging hand, everytime you are trying to amuse me by doing so.. 


Dearest, 

Thank you for everything.. 
Thank you for your understanding.. for all patience that you had,, having me as a so-so mother.. 
Thank you for holding my hand.. sharing your hugs, endless discussion about what, where and when.. 
And off course,.. and endless debate on how i love you.. and why.. 

I have no reason NOT to love you accross the galaxy.. 
always so proud of having you as my daughter.. 

May allah bless your life.. 

Happy milad Putri Shaliha kami tersayang.. 
We love you and pray for you.. all the time.. endlessly.. 

-xoxo- 


At the end.. 

1 komentar:

Sarah Puspita mengatakan...

duuuuh suka suka sukaaaa sama postingan ini :)